We understand that contacting a solicitor can be a daunting, stressful experience and we pride ourselves on giving clear, proactive advice in an approachable and concise manner. It is imperative to seek legal representation as soon as possible, as the earlier we are involved, the more influence we can generally have on the outcome.
We recognise that, often, clients’ aims are not only to end an investigation as swiftly as possible but also to minimise any potential reputational damage.
We are available 24/7.
Stephanie and Oliver have years of experience conducting all types of cases in criminal and regulatory law. They only work with the best barristers and other professionals and advise clients in the following areas:
- The police station / interviews under caution
- Post interview / pre-charge
- Post charge
- Proceedings in the Magistrates’ Courts, Crown Courts and Court of Appeal
- Witnesses in proceedings
- Private Prosecutions
- Raids by enforcement authorities on personal or business addresses
- Financial investigations by various financial bodies, including the Financial Conduct Authority, Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs and the Serious Fraud Office
- Regulatory and Professional Disciplinary matters
- Health and Safety investigations
- Judicial Reviews
Additionally, we provide training and legal updates on relevant legislation for businesses and fellow professionals.